Monday, December 17, 2007

FXP: Inverse H&S Target




(Click On Chart To Enlarge)


From December 13 entry:
"This morning, in the hourly chart, FXP broke out of a Bullish Inverse H&S neckline, at 73.95-73.99. As long as FXP trades above the neckline, an upside target of 86.16 is IN PLAY. "


The FXP is up 39% in under two weeks, and it's up 16% from its Bullish Inverse H&S breakout a few days ago. It just traded at 86.00. Targets only are estimates of what we're aiming for, and that's certainly close enough to the target to "Take At Least 'Some' Profits When Targets Get Made," especially when it happens this quickly. Very nice!

2 comments:

Oliver Huss said...

awesome trade Melf.
I was thinking to joinn this one, didn´t push the trigger button. same with LDK a few days agao (around 40$), same with few other stocks. seems that I am not in the "execution" modus.
cheers
Oliver

Melf Elf said...

(seems that I am not in the "execution" modus).

Thanks, Oliver. That happens to me sometimes, too. I'll see something that I like, then sit here hesitating or looking at something else until I've missed the trade. LOL.