Friday, December 26, 2008

NASDAQ: 55/89 RSIs







(Click On Charts To Enlarge)

From Christmas Eve:

"The 55/89 RSIs still are at Bullish Synchronicty. The 55 is at 43.8136; the 89 is at 43.7989, so the difference is only 0.0147, which is very tight."

The 55/89 RSIs ticked higher at the Christmas Eve close, and the Buy Signal at 1527.24 in the NASDAQ, a penny above the Christmas Eve high, got printed this morning. I bought the QLD at 25.93 on the fill of this morning's gap. I'm front-running a possible breakout, but the risk is less than 3% on the trade. Stop: below 25.23, the recent low on December 22.

2 comments:

Sani said...

Looking at your account, you definitely do not joke as compared to other blogs i have followed. I am becoming a keen reader. You do an excellent job. Some of your analysis is still over my head. How long have you been trading? Seems like you well above into 7 figure account.

Melf Elf said...

Usman,

I've been playing the market for over 40 years, but only seriously for 21 years, since I got my head handed to me in the Crash of 1987. That's when I began to study technical analysis.