Thursday, January 5, 2012

BXG - Cup & Handle



Thanks for your comments, Kevin. I can't put enough money to work in low-priced, thinly traded stocks, but BXG is a nice looking chart. I like stocks that establish bases, like this one has.

Classically, in a Head & Shoulders pattern, the Right Shoulder is narrower in width than the Left Shoulder. I don't quibble if the pattern has the right look about it, but this one looks much more like a Cup & Handle to me, especially since the handle is a Symmetrical Triangle (pattern in blue) and a breakout of same, which often is the case with Cup & Handle patterns. The Symmetrical Triangle pattern is nice cosolidation after the move to 3.00 on big volume on November 15. I like that. So far, so good, now it needs to get going into the 3.00's.

I put some comments on the chart. Good luck if you're playing it!

No comments: