Tuesday, July 26, 2011

US Steel (X): H&S Top Target




From June 17, on US Steel (X):

"After closing below the 43.86 low of the Triple Top in US Steel (X) on June 3, The Bulls made three attempts to get back above it and failed at 43.84, 43.85 and 43.80 (the three red arrows). Off that TRIPLE resistance, the Triple Top target of 41.43 got MADE in yesterday's session..."



It took awhile, but at 1.42PM this afternoon, with the print of 40.39...



The H&S Top Target that has been IN PLAY since mid-April finally got MADE.

2 comments:

jim said...

Thanks for your work on this Melf.
What do you think of how LVS is acting right now, and as a subject of pattern, Trendline study? jc

Melf Elf said...

Jim,

I can't answer questions like that, or I'm going to spend my life typing. It's way-y-y too much work, and I'm trying to do LESS work ;)

I want YOU to be able to do the work, based on some of the principles that I've discussed in these posts ;)